Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Waiting for Character...

Ryan Dancey
We are aware that some characters encounter a failure mode that crashes the client and then hangs on the "Waiting for Character…" Step of logging in. This is a known bug.

Every hour at the start of the hour a script runs to fix characters with this issue. To fix your account you must be logged off - not playing an alt - when the script runs. No other action need be taken.

This procedure has been updated for Early Enrollment v10.1 and beyond. If you experience a blue screen and unresponsive client, please close the client, wait 1 minute, then log in again. You should be able to return to play without further disruption.
Darklord
Wow random teleports to the moon! That's pretty funky. :-D

Daniel.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I wanna go to the moon!!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Jane Snow
This utility fix will now run every hour until a permanent solution is implemented. Make sure you are logged out for it to work correctly.
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Nihimon
Jane Snow
This utility fix will now run every hour until a permanent solution is implemented. Make sure you are logged out for it to work correctly.

Fantastic news!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gog
"logged out" from that character, from that account, or from all accounts?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Jane Snow
Just the character having the problem.
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Ryan Dancey
From the account with the character having the problem.
Kitsune
I was teleported to the moon twice in the past couple days (not today, haven't played today). Happened immediately after death. Closing the client and logging back in, it worked fine.

At least, I am assuming that's what happened. Screen turns a sky-blue, and the client mostly locks-up (not responding), although the client occasionally accepts commands (like clicking the menu and Quit). One time closed by the "X" (windows close button), and the second time I was able to properly Quit.

But in neither case was I unable to immediately re-open the client and log back into the character, so conveniently resurrected at a nearby shrine.

Anyway, unsure if this info is useful to the cause or not.
tyrfing
I guess there's an invasion of Kerbals?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post