Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Waiting for Character...

Ryan Dancey
It appears that the script is not running correctly. Team knows and is working on the problem. If you have a character affected by this problem you can email customer.support@goblinworks.com and I will let you know when the problem has been fixed.
Ryan Dancey
Problem fixed!
Burghthing
One of my characters has been stuck on Loading Terrain since 11:00 this morning. Just tried logging in again and still sticks at Loading Terrain. Other character works just fine. Seems like the "top of the hour" fix should have cleared this at some point in the last 6 hours.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It could be that it stopped again, but did you log out completely, from all characters? The script doesn't touch any accounts that are logged in, even if it's a different character.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ryan Dancey
"Loading terrain" is not the same as "Waiting for character…"
Burghthing
OK, so 22 hours later this character still won't load. What's causing the Loading Terrain issue and how can I fix it?
Ryan Dancey
The first thing I would try is uninstalling the client and reinstalling it from scratch. I don't know why that works, but sometimes it does.

If that doesn't work, please email customer.support@goblinworks.com and I will refer the problem to the developers to see if they can figure out why the character can't load.
Sanshi44
Getting this bug aswell when im using charged healing aswell twice now in last couple hours spose that heal is off limit for now smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Sanshi44
Getting this bug aswell when im using charged healing aswell twice now in last couple hours spose that heal is off limit for now smile
The lockout that occurs from charge healing is a different issue, and is corrected at the top of the hour as long as the account (not character, but complete account) is logged out.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tink says Stab
However yes, using charge heals is dangerous. Personally, I use charges every day, and haven't been put under the world for at least two months, but it does still happen to some people.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post