Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Waiting for Character...

Ryan Dancey
This procedure has been updated for Early Enrollment v10.1 and beyond. If you experience a blue screen and unresponsive client, please close the client, wait 1 minute, then log in again. You should be able to return to play without further disruption.
Harbalin
I am experiencing the "Waiting for character" issue. My character was crossing a hex boundary using Agile Feet and the client closed. I have tried three times to log back in to the game on this character and each time the client stalls on the "Waiting for character" screen. I am able to log other characters in on other accounts, but not this character.
Thod-Theodum
There seem to be several cases today. I heard one member in the hunting party this morning to have the same issues. I later experienced it with a 1K alt who is my Canis Castrum Auction House alt. He surely won't have used any magic or even crossed a boundary.
Couldn't get him in despite multiple tries - every other character seems fine.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Have you tried the "Verify Files" option in the launcher, before you start game?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Harbalin
I did reverify the files after downtime but am now completely unable to log the affected character into the game. I log into the account, choose the character and am then sent back to the login screen with the message "The server has dropped your connection. Could not connect to map-server:[-14,-5]". I can successfully log in other characters on that account and other characters on other accounts, just not that character in the hex in which he was originally disconnected.
Grimmel
Currently can not log characters in to the Canis Castrum hex.
Maxen
Same problem. Prior to server down, I was gathering around Corbenik and the client shut down. When I tried to log back in, it stuck on the waiting for character screen. So figuring that would maybe be fixed at server down, I logged in another account and made my way towards the monster hexes around Corbenik. The client also closed on that character and I think I was crossing a boundary. I may have even been into the same hex where I lost the other character and I was unsuccessful in logging that character back in. Decided to see what would happen after server down.

I just tried to log both those characters in and got a "server has dropped your connection: Could not connect to map-server." My guess is that it's a hardware issue and that particular server is kaput because I am currently logged in with another character on one of the accounts that has a "lost" character.
Bob
Hexes should be coming back up shortly.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post