Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Vox Silentii (Hope's End)

Duffy Swiftshadow
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Focus: Contractually Bound Hitmen
Deity: Norgorber
Settlement: Hope's End (Founders)

Goal: Vox Silentii is looking to recruit aspiring assassins and cutthroat mercenaries. As a Lawful Evil company we don't kill because we need to or because we want to, we do it because we're paid to. Join us and help grow one of only two Evil settlements in the game while preparing for our future endeavors.

Contact me at vox.silentii.pfo@gmail.com, via Paizo PM, at our site, or in game as 'Duffy Swiftshadow'.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Hey you! Yeah you, you look like you can handle a blade. Ever think about a lucrative career as a problem solver? It's easy, you just find the problem and apply a smooth stabbing motion, and then the problem goes away. Sound like fun? You should join us, find us at Hope's End.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I know some of you want to work for a shady assassin organization, join us, you know you want to! We'll be worshiping Norgorber, come on it'll be fun! Contact me at vox.silentii.pfo@gmail.com, via Paizo PM, at our site, or in game as 'Duffy Swiftshadow'. We also run Hope's End so if you're a company that might be interested in being associated your welcome too!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Psst, heard you need someone for a job? I know who you can talk to about solving your little problem, very discreet, just the right amount of stabbing.
Jazzlvraz
Where's that Like button?
omnipotentseal
All work and no play makes Duffy something, something…
Peace

omnipotentseal
Official Ambassador of Canis Castrum
Duffy Swiftshadow
Falling far too low on the list, bumping on up!
Duffy Swiftshadow
"The time has come," the assassin said,
"to talk of stabbing things:
Of knives—and bows—and deadly acts—
Of settlements—and kings—
And why the blood is boiling hot—
And whether Norgorber has wings."

(I'm posting re-visioned poetry for Norgorber's sake, you should join me just to stop my recruitment messages!)
Duffy Swiftshadow
We need more recruits! Aside from our PvP aspirations we do need PvE oriented players, escalations aren't gonna clear themselves! Additionally more people means more holdings! Join today!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Been awhile since I bumped this thread. Since I last posted we've been gaining new recruits here and there, adding additional holdings, knocking down escalations, and preparing to setup our settlement in EE11! Oh and we completed a few contracts, if that sounds interesting give me a shout and join us today!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post