Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Beyond the Grave (Callambea)

Quijenoth Starkiller
Name: Beyond the Grave
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Purpose: Supporting all things Arcane and Divine within the Callambea Settlement. Currently Major Recruiter for European players
Player Roles Accepted: crafters, gatherers, refiners, Wizards, Clerics, Sorcerers. PVP and PVE friendly.
Settlement: Callambea
Alliance: Empire of Xeilias www.xeilias.com

What is Beyond the Grave?

BtG is here to provide research and support for those seeking knowledge of the arcane arts and those who worship the gods.

We are looking for…

We are recruiting European players who wish to build on the crafting might of the Xeilias Empire.

Why join us ?

Support and Protection. Callambea offers mutual support and protection to all who wish to travel and work these lands.

Just a few hexes from Marchmont.

Beyond the Grave is a member of the Empire of Xeilias alliance, our alliance is one of the best and most active PvP group in the game, so getting protection is never a problem.

How to join us ?
If you are interested in joining, or for more information, please visit www.beyond-pfo.com
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
rcharvey002
Looking for a place to settle in with a 6/4 Wizard Cleric (Ashangar). It's been a slow grind to get arcane high enough to get the next tier of stuff, but I am close. And, this toon has a couple of gathering skills at rank 7.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
In the North West, Stoneroot (NG) is training Wizards, and our neighbor Tavernhold (CG) is training Clerics. In the south East, Phaeros and either Brighthaven or Blackwood will have you covered, with NN/NG. If you're leaning evil, you could try Golgotha/Aragon. There are also options in the West/Center, with Hope's End and Sunholm, but you might have to travel a little more. If Freevale comes active again, you can get both in one settlement.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tigari
Pretty sure he was replying to Quijenoth's call to recruits.

Quijenoth Starkiller
Player Roles Accepted: crafters, gatherers, refiners, Wizards, Clerics, Sorcerers. PVP and PVE friendly.

BtG is here to provide research and support for those seeking knowledge of the arcane arts and those who worship the gods.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Pot A toe, Po tah toe

I figured that out after I wrote most of the post, and it seemed like too nice a balanced recruiting post to waste.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Quijenoth Starkiller
rcharvey002
Looking for a place to settle in with a 6/4 Wizard Cleric (Ashangar). It's been a slow grind to get arcane high enough to get the next tier of stuff, but I am close. And, this toon has a couple of gathering skills at rank 7.

Hi Ashengar, spotted you in the tavern yesterday, hope the service was to your liking smile

I will keep an eye out for you in-game but feel free to send a recruitment request via the company window. also please visit www.beyond-pfo.com or www.xeilias.com and introduce yourself on the recruitment forums. thanks

Crafting Planner
Khorvak McTiernan
We're always happy to see new faces in town. Look me up if you need help with anything.
Either Khorvak McTiernan or Ilsig of Tegel. I'm US central time zone. smile
Quijenoth Starkiller
Bump - Recruitment is still open for citizens or Companies.

We now offer Training via holdings as follows
  • Seminary (9)
  • War Wizard (11)
  • Skirmisher (10)
  • Occultist (9)
Crafting Planner

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post