Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Goblinary: Pathfinder Online Database

Kitsune
After months of cooperative development, we (Nihimon and Kitsune) are finally ready to show our progress on a new database website for PFO. We're calling it the Goblinary, and we think you'll like it.

Essentially, we're taking all the available data that Goblinworks has provided in their spreadsheets, and we've made it easier to use, easier to navigate, and far more useful for the average user.

Please keep in mind that this is most definitely a work-in-progress, and things are subject to change. Any feedback is most certainly welcome, though.

Enjoy! smile

P.S.: Special thanks to The Seventh Veil for helping with some of the internal testing and feedback.

Latest Version Notes:
Release 2.0.5 (8/17/15): Security update to Character Builder. Instead of a boolean "Public" flag, each character now has a three-way option for Public/Shared/Private. Characters that were previously marked "Public" are still public, and characters that were "Private" are still private. Updated Character List to show this status and allow it to be changed. Updated Character Details page to reflect this status and provide a link to share. Added a Password Reset page. Upon entering your username and email, a new password will be emailed to you. Added link on Login page to the Password Reset page. Updated password requirements and touched-up the Register page a little. Fixed a bug where Ability Score Bonus for Wish List were not calculated properly when the Trained rank was set to zero.
ladycrisa
Wow!! Love this! Thank you to everyone that has put so much work into making things more easy to understand.
Iril
Very, very nicely done indeed.

Thank you smile
Iril and Eilya
KDS - Auroral
Stephen Cheney
Very neat! And, by randomly clicking on stuff to see how it was formatted, I found a bug I need to fix in the morning! smile
Xilanthus
Spectacular!!!!!
I will bookmark this and use it often.

SUGGESTION: Can you add the trainer you need to see in order to purchase things? That would really help new players.
Xilanthus Narthingad - Follower of Sarenrae
Member of the Disciples of the Everlight, based in Tavernhold
My Paizo PM
Gog
I would love to see filter settings represented as a continuously-updated hash in the URI, so that I can link others to a page with a specifically crafted set of filters.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
JustinianLorimar
Maybe it's just me not finding the link on the main page, but if you know nothing about the game and have nothing in particular to search for, is there a "Tables of Contents" to get a new player started in something that interests them?
Gog
The menubar at the top acts as that table of contents.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Tink says Stab
Oooo, shiny. Can't wait until you get that recipe lookup in. Very, very nice work.

The only thing I can think of that would be useful, off the top of my head, it to include the Level of training required for some feats. Like how Power 10 is actually a Level 5 feat or whatever.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
JustinianLorimar
Ah! Thanks! I did not see the menu bar. It is a bit subtle.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post