Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Errasitl's Irregulars Seeking Homesteaders for a Dangerous Land

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Errastil's Irregulars (in game company Irregulars) seek interested residents of Golarion to swell our ranks. We are a modest group of mature, friendly players who operate a collection of Holdings and Outposts in and around the Highlands of the Bulwark Hills in the North West where we gather, craft, quarry stone and ore, and harvest lumber and food for our settlement and for its trade needs. We are happy to entertain applications from other players who are interested in working toward the ends of building and defending our home in the North West. As an integral part of the HRC (currently consisting of High Road, Talonguard and Tavernhold) and allied settlement, there is always a team looking for more hands to tackle the dangerous denizens of the lands.

You may PM me at the Coal Road (an enjinn site, per my signature) or find us in voice coms in the HRC area of the Golarion Mumble at golarion.mumble.com port 3093.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bunibuni
PvE, Gathering, politicking, and a bit of PvP is what we do. You can find some of us on most times of the day. And if not Irregulars, then others of the Stoneroot Glade settlement.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Bunibuni
Also look in game for Magistar and Bunibuni if you want more info on the Irregulars or want us to know you have applied to join.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We are still actively seeking interested residents of Golarion to help us build in the North West. We are a modest group of mature, friendly players who operate Holdings and Outposts in the Highlands near Stoneroot Glade. We are managing several Mines, Quarries, and Trading holdings where we harvest for our settlement and its trade needs, while working diligently to suppress several challenging mob escalation and home sites in the area. We are happy to entertain applications from other players who are interested in working toward the ends of building and defending our home in the North West. As an integral part of the High road Covenant, we offer excellent opportunities and all training, and the chance to work with our friends in the North to build a strong and vibrant homeland.

You may PM me at Paizo (per my signature) or whisper us in game for more info.

For more information in game, look for:
Caldeathe, Felsen, or Mistwalker, or any other member of Stoneroot Glade, Talonguard, Tavernhold, or Blackfeather Keep.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The Irregulars, a chartered company of High Road, seek interested residents of Golarion to swell our ranks. We are a modest group of mature, friendly players who will operate a Holding and Outposts in the Highlands of the Bulwark Hills in the North West where we will gather, craft, ranch and quarry stone for our alliance and for its trade needs. We are happy to entertain applications from other players who are interested in working toward the ends of building and defending our home in the North West. As an integral part of the Highroad Covenant (consisting of Stoneroot Glade, Talonguard and Tavernhold) we are part of a solid and friendly group that looks to co-operate with our friends and neighbours in the Free Highlanders and Xeilias in taming the dangerous land. With a willingly-accepted responsibility for controlling the spread of the home hexes of the Skullbasher ogre tribe, The Moloch cultists, and the Ustilav rebellion, there is always a team looking for more hands to tackle the dangerous denizens of the lands.

You may PM me at the Coal Road* (per my signature) or find us in voice coms in the HRC area of the Golarion Mumble at golarion.mumble.com port 3093. In game, you may apply to company "Irregulars" by searching for us in the company list.

* coalroad.com is an enjinn site, and you may use your login from any other enjin site.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Errastil's Irregulars (in game company Irregulars) is based out of High Road Settlement and we seek interested residents of Golarion to swell our ranks. We are a modest group of mature, friendly players who operate a collection of Holdings and Outposts in and around the Highlands of the Bulwark Hills in the North West where we gather, craft, quarry stone and ore, and harvest lumber and food for our settlement and for its trade needs. We are happy to entertain applications from other players who are interested in working toward the ends of building and defending our home in the North West. As an integral part of the HRC (currently consisting of High Road, Talonguard and Tavernhold) and allied settlement, there is always a team looking for more hands to tackle the dangerous denizens of the lands. With a willingly-accepted responsibility for controlling the spread of the home hexes of the Skullbasher ogre tribe, The Moloch cultists, and the Ustilav rebellion, there is always a team looking for more hands to tackle the dangerous denizens of the lands.

You may PM me at the Coal Road (an enjinn site, per my signature) or find us in voice coms in the HRC area of the Golarion Mumble at golarion.mumble.com port 3093 for more info, and apply to company Irregulars, at any time.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Erastil's Irregulars operate a network of holdings in the North West of Golarion, and are actively seeking interested residents of Golarion to help us build in the rich Coal Fields of the Bulwark Hills. As part of High Road settlement, we work for the success of our tight-knit-but-loosely-organized alliance, the High Road Covenant.

The Irregulars are a modest group of mature, friendly players who operate a mix of Mines, Quarries, and Trading holdings where we harvest for our alliance and its trade needs, while working diligently to suppress several challenging mob escalation and home sites in the area

We are happy to entertain applications from other players who are interested in working toward the ends of building and defending our home in the North West. As an integral part of the High Road Covenant, we offer excellent opportunities and all training, and the chance to work with our friends in the North to build a strong and vibrant homeland.

You may PM me (per my signature) or whisper us in game for more info.

For more information in game, look for:
Felsen, Mistwalker, the Heurad twins (Cal and Cald) or any other member of High Road, Talonguard, Tavernhold, or Live Oak.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post