Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keeper's Pass NG Crafting Settlement

Edam
The Neutral Good crafting settlement of Keeper's Pass is looking for gatherers, those with a crafting bent and any combat focused characters who are looking for a settlement with good access to high tier gear to join us in the southern mountains. Potential clerics and paladins of Sarenrae are especially welcome.

The heavily populated frontier settlement of Keeper's Pass is home to good spirited folk dedicated to honing the mastery of their crafting, combat and hunting skills. Established around the Laughing Ogre Alehouse, a thriving tavern ran by an enterprising ogre, Keeper's Pass has a strong sense of community and the people there enjoy working together to meet the needs of their settlement, sharing adventures and working together to build a thriving society.

Keeper's Pass is strategically located between defensible iron-rich wind-swept peaks overlooking a sprawling forest valley and situated along an important trade route between two major settlements. Keeper's Pass is a welcoming respite for weary travelers along the mountain trail, providing rest and access to the best crafting facilities in the region. All good-hearted travelers may look forward to receiving a warm welcome.

Keeper's Pass has good trading partners and strong friendships with neighboring allies. The folk of Keeper's Pass take a strong stance in defending their settlement if threatened but see diplomacy and non-aggression as the essential hallmark of their dealings with other settlers in the River Kingdoms.

See our:
Settlement Thread

and check out our:
Keeper's Pass Forums.
NightmareSr
Over 3yrs later and still a group of friendly helpful people. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bringslite
They have always been an all around pleasant group of folks in my experience. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Bringslite
They have always been an all around pleasant group of folks in my experience. smile
Yep nice group I must say.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post