Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Dream Seekers

Bunibuni
Group: The Dream Seekers
Role: Guardians of Travelers
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Patron Deity: Desna
Domains: Luck and Travel
Preferred Weapon: Knife [Starknife when it comes into the game]
Accepted Positions: All positions.
Blurb: By Desna's grace we have found ourselves blessed with good friends in the members of the Golden Flask, and have joined forces with our freedom-and-ale-loving friends, and now we seek to turn our focus from the running of a settlement, to the managing of a church in the settlement of Tavernhold. We plan to act as a place of refuge and a central hub for all members and allies of the faith who travel through the area.
I just recently joined this fine group and must say it's been interesting. Learning to be a cleric whose main weapon is a knife is very … um … entertaining! Since it is such a low stamina weapon, I've found I'm doing more attacks for longer periods of time without running out of energy. May not do the awesome single shot damage of bigger weapons but it hits more often and adds up to about the same amount.

You should give it and us a try.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Bunibuni
deleted dup post
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Greetings! I've been looking for information on your group, and I can't believe I didn't think of looking here till now. We never get to meet up due to proximity and differing spheres of influence, but i'm glad you folks are out there carrying on the Faith.

Have a friendly post bump from the High Priest of Desna, and my personal reccomendation!

I can speak with absolute confidence that their way is the very best way! From combat, to everyday life in PFO, the followers of Desna are truly the most blessed. If any of you new players find yourself in the direction of the North/West side of the map, There's no better choice for a company of fine folks.

Happy Trails Dream Seekers!
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post