Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Church of Desna (CG)

Memory-High Priest of Desna
For the first time in over 8 months, by ecumenical decree of High Priest Memory, the Holy Congregation of the Dark Crossroads, in the name of Our Lady on Gossamer Wings is opening its proverbial hallowed halls in search of a few devoted disciples.

"Blessed is the long road, the destination,
the homeward path, and all who make the journey.
Let each dream be a bright star in the night
sky of your mind, and let it light your path in the day.
Do not be troubled if your dream falters, for there
are countless stars in the sky and countless
dreams to experience—pick a new one and change your course."

—Prayer To Desna

Are you searching for a path in the wide world? Do you feel a connection to the movement of the land beneath your feat? Do you seek guidance and freedom? Or perhaps you just want to run fast and stab faster? The Church of Desna represents the will of Our Lady on the footworn roads, in the hills and forests, on the highest peaks, and the driest riverbeds. If you decide to join us, you will learn to protect travelers everywhere, cast off the chains of political mores, and stride Golarion as a symbol of Her love. You will also learn the beautiful and deadly art of the Starknife, the power of combining skill with speed, and the tricks of skirmish warfare.

This offer is not for everybody. The Church will turn no devotee away, but devotees, in their way, will choose other paths of their own accord. Desna does not begrudge you the choice, she only wishes you the best of luck, and to see you again somewhere down the road. Make no mistake, I am looking for True Priests at this time. Players who want to play as a Cleric with a focus on a Desna-Aligned combat style. Young or Old does not matter. The intrepid Starslingers who follow me the farthest will be helping, incrementally, to build something much bigger than themselves.

The Church values inclusion, giving people the benefit of the doubt unless they have proven otherwise, and embracing our chaotic nature for the purpose of doing good in the world. We do not judge others based on their alignment, based on their nation, or creed, only on their actions. We live to meet new people, learn new things, and find new pathways.

That's a lot of grandiose speak for : Join up with the Church of Desna today, learn to fight like the High Priest of Desna himself, and become a part of the grassroots of this organization.

To join, visit http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/forum/354-pathfinder-online/ and apply to join, while dropping a message here in the thread to let me know of your intent.

Thanks for reading!
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Castruccio
I am interested, so I have made a brand new account and character, we will see how it work.
You have already founded a company?
The company's going to be founded officially just after the weekend, when I've managed to gather up a few like-minded folks, I'm going to be up by thornkeep for the next several days. We should meet up!

What time zone do you play on?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Castruccio
Memory
What time zone do you play on?

Central Europe. UTC +1.
We have quite a few people in our settlement that play regularly on that timezone. I will be interested to see how your playschedule meshes.

Are you online today?

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Does the use of Diety Specific Attack features (ie Fencing, Longblade Knife, 2H Sword) also grant Devine points?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
it does not. those weapons are attached to the same proficiencies and achievements as non-deity specific weapons.

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Memory
it does not. those weapons are attached to the same proficiencies and achievements as non-deity specific weapons.

Well that stinks, it would ahve been nice and made a bit of sense if they did. I'm wondering if they are better in some way?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
WELL, this is the biased opinion of the Clergy of course, but yes, i think they are better. the deity attacks, if properly combined with non-deity attacks are superior. they take more to train, and they give you a lot more options. if you're willing to commit to you deity, you can be quite powerful.

Edam
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Memory

Well that stinks, it would ahve been nice and made a bit of sense if they did. I'm wondering if they are better in some way?

Most are currently better but do not count on it staying that way. As anexample the Sarenrae attatck Firewhirl is being changed to do less burst damage than Whirlwind (same df less keywords at rank 5) though of course Firewhirl is Fire damage and can add burning stacks in some situations.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post