Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Noble Warriors of Fianna! (CN)

Paddy Fitzpatrick
Who we are: The Noble Warriors of Fianna of course!

We steal from everyone the rich and give their stuff to ourselves the less rich.

We are a group of roaming and honorable warriors who enjoy PvP. Just looking to have some fun, especially even if it is at someone else's expense. We're a lighthearted group that doesn't take ourselves too seriously and wants to make PvP fun for everyone involved, not just us (in other words, warm us all up to some healthy Open World PvP gameplay).

Why? Well, because The People have spoken, they want content, and on this Fianna will always give The People what they want! smile

It's also in our best interest to keep it friendly for those future trade and diplomacy type things. smile

What we look for: As far as requirements go, don't be a jerk, don't grief, don't logout mid combat, and be there when your fellow brothers in arms need ya! We like fighting, we like adventuring, we like building a bigger warmachine gathering/crafting, and we like sticking up gatherers and demanding their loot. As long as it makes a good story and you do it in a way that's fun for everyone, we don't care about how ya get your kicks.

We have members in multiple timezones (EU and US so far) and definitely want more.

Alignments: Chaotic Neutral. We'll welcome any of the three Chaotic Alignments with open arms, and yes this does mean Chaotic Evil is more than fine if that catches your fancy. I always say people should try CE sometime, they might find that they like it. smile

If not, you can be a gentleman of fortune or a more Robin Hood type figure if you like. We leave that all up to you.

Settlement: Aragon

More Information: You can hit us up and register on our site at:

http://fianna.enjin.com

Teamspeak will be needed since that is what we use. Once on the site I usually try to be on, so even if I am afk in Teamspeak you can try to get my attention to see if I'm on.

You can also look for myself or Cormac/Magus in game if you need to find us. Best to ask for us in Settlement or General Chat.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Cormac
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Well ummm…only a bit, I did technically die…a few times…but I got better!

Join Fianna and join me, Cormac the Scourge of the North - currently under the alias Magus - in taking what is ours* by strength of arms!

*Not technically ours in the traditional sense, but once we steal it from the current owner thennnnnnnn its technically ours, I call this my theory of uncertain ownership
By strength of arms and cunning minds, long live Fianna!
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Well, as we keep being told, we have what we hold. smile

We already got a couple of new members in the past two to three weeks. As my buddy Cormac has done, we are hunting for our next heists - I almost got one last week but my quarry entered the new player area in the nick of time so I backed off. As we grow, these "bandit free" journeys I keep hearin about will eventually be a thing of the past.

Come check us out, even if you don't ultimately join you can sign up with an Enjin account at http://fianna.enjin.com today. Our site is quite visitor friendly, so stop on by and pay us a visit.

This is your chance to bring something unique to a game that can definitely use it. Join us, help us and our settlement - Aragon - pioneer true banditry in the game and make it fun for everyone.
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bumping this.

Updated the original post as we are starting to grow and become more active lately now that new players are trickling in again.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post