Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Gift Gametime

Qyrlana
Where can we purchase game time as a gift for someone who is not self?

Thanks.smile
Maxen
Excellent question. I know that you can purchase Azoth and Azoth can be converted to game time, but I'm not certain how the recipient would receive the Azoth. I look forward to hearing an official answer from Paizo/Goblinworks.
Bringslite
You can purchase Azoth at "The Store" as Maxen says. After that you would have to trade it to the person in-game. 1650 Azoth = 1 month subscription. That is the only known way that is set up for us so far. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
It would be nice if you could email that to someone somehow. If you're trying to get someone interested in the game, you could give them a month free. But that doesn't do you or them a lot of good if they can't receive the Azoth without already having an active account.
Bringslite
Good point that I missed, Sir Maxen.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
We don't currently have a dedicated method for gifting game time to others.

The Azoth method works if the person already has an active account that they can add time to, but they have to be in-game both to accept the Azoth and to convert it into game time.

Providing a better way to gift time to others with inactive accounts is certainly an interesting idea. There'd be a bit of work involved, but the only way to really know whether or not there's enough demand to make it worthwhile right now is to offer it up as a possibility and see how many of you take advantage of it. So, for now I'll offer to handle any requests to gift time to an inactive account manually. Just write to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com and we'll make arrangements. Don't purchase anything before we've made arrangements, as this won't be available for transferring any previously purchased months of game time. If the recipient's account is active, use the Azoth method instead.
Bringslite
Great idea. The store really should be worked on. Even if without great animation and graphics ability. Responsible Micro transactions really are a boon to most MMOs.

Just look at what Azoth has done for you. I know you probably need to balance that against unfortunate subscription reductions but think what it would be like having 100+ other neat items in the store.

You could start with Aeon Stones.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Huran
I wouldn't mind seeing a gift card option in the store.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post