Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Cash Shop Suggestions

Bringslite
Have you thought of farming out projects like reference databases to those that can do such things for some kind of reward like Azoth or Paizo store credit?

Since this IS cash shop thread for a game tied to a TT and general gamming Co with LOTS of products, what would you think of further leveraging (eventually) Azoth into the big time? I mean making it possible to order some of your products "outside" of PfO with Azoth?

Build both the demand and the value of your Azoth and make it more useful all-around to your greater customer base?

Edit/moved here: Because, as usual, I was in a different thread than I thought.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Bringslite
Have you thought of farming out projects like reference databases to those that can do such things for some kind of reward like Azoth or Paizo store credit?

There tend to be a lot of hoops to jump through to set things like that up, some legal, some procedural. As a result, it's usually the kind of thing you have to fully embrace to make it worthwhile. Anything's possible, but we suspect looking into it would be a pretty big distraction unless we really wanted to make a big push in that direction.

Bringslite
Since this IS cash shop thread for a game tied to a TT and general gamming Co with LOTS of products, what would you think of further leveraging (eventually) Azoth into the big time? I mean making it possible to order some of your products "outside" of PfO with Azoth?

Build both the demand and the value of your Azoth and make it more useful all-around to your greater customer base?

An interesting thought, but there again tend to be lots of weird issues with making it possible to use in-game currencies for out-of-game experiences. I don't know enough about it to be sure exactly what's possible, just enough to know that there are some challenges involved, but I admit it could be interesting to look into the possibilities at some point.
Edam
Bob
An interesting thought, but there again tend to be lots of weird issues with making it possible to use in-game currencies for out-of-game experiences. I don't know enough about it to be sure exactly what's possible, just enough to know that there are some challenges involved, but I admit it could be interesting to look into the possibilities at some point.

One that immediately comes to mind for US citizens is that once Azoth bought for game gold can be used for real world goods the IRS may decide it needs to be tracked for income tax purposes.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post