Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Raiding

Bob
Bringslite
What is the possibility of getting a company notification that one of your holdings has been raided, say the day after? Not by "who" just a notice that it has happened? Seems reasonable that you would be informed of an attack.

We've got plans for these and other similar notifications, with the idea being that they wouldn't really reveal anything you couldn't learn yourself. We kind of want you to know that you got raided, so that you'll do something about it, but you're correct that we want you to figure out the "who" on your own.
Bob
Suave
If you give two days warning, you can capture the hex.

Small technical correction on this: You can try to capture the hex once your feud is at least 48 hours old, not counting the warning time. So, if you set a one-hour delay, you can start attempting to capture the hex in 49 hours, meaning you're effectively giving 49 hours warning.
You are a Troll
Each Outpost has Worker Feats already assigned to it (if you look in Goblinary). Lumberjack has Forester & Local while Mining Outpost has Dungeoneering & Miner. I think they were suppose to jive with the Effort Bonus (which is also listed for each Outpost's level in Goblinary). I would like to see that system implemented.
Bob
You are a Troll
Each Outpost has Worker Feats already assigned to it (if you look in Goblinary). Lumberjack has Forester & Local while Mining Outpost has Dungeoneering & Miner. I think they were suppose to jive with the Effort Bonus (which is also listed for each Outpost's level in Goblinary). I would like to see that system implemented.

Yup, the combined skills in those feats from everyone assigned to each outpost is supposed to be the basis for Effort, instead of the predetermined Effort number we're currently using, with Effort Bonus still added on top of that. We still plan on implementing it eventually, but once implemented, outposts really won't be very productive without a fair number of active characters assigned to them. Fortunately, the first few/best characters assigned will provide a significant portion of the Effort, through the magic of square roots, which definitely helps. Still, it will be a big shift.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post