Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Tokens vs Potions

Schedim
NightmareSr
Well when ninjas hit me for 300/1000 each glancing blow it is nice to use a greater token and get to full than a lesser and get to half. On the other side I go through a lot of the apprentice bloodblocks and sometimes they don't heal more than the stacks of bleed I get.
But then again it is like riding on a razor trying to do T3 escalations with a low T2 character. smile

Ha! Quite understand that! But I'm even near that stuff when I try to figth and not just snipe a lone Duergar or Mordant. Grind T1 and low T2 everything else is kill one and run, kill one and run, ad nauseum …

T3 ….. Ffffff not my fish to fry….
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
NightmareSr
yep but I am glad that the gear my main character wears is plentiful on the AHs smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post