These are the Release Notes for Open Enrollment v2.6. The release build of OE 2.6 has been running on the Test Server since Thursday, June 24 and was deployed to Live on Monday, June 28.
What Is In This Release
This release focuses on returning water to many of the rivers and touching up the bridges that cross them. Other improvements were also made in order to keep steadily improving the overall player experience.
Full Release Notes
Rivers and Bridges:
- Water was added to the rivers running north and east of Mediash, west of University Commons and north of Kindleburn, north of University Commons, on the east side of Aragon, from the cliff south of Phaeros, west of Tavernhold, through Fort Inevitable and south of Fort Ouroboros, north of Greystone Keep, north of Canis Castrum and Sunholm, below the cliff in hex -4,20, and to the remainder of the river running through Thornkeep.
- Removed a stone dam that blocked the river running through Thornkeep.
- Many bridges along those rivers were adjusted to touch the riverbed properly and to keep terrain and vegetation off their walkable surfaces.
Feats and Advancement:
- Wolves tougher than a standard Wolf grant the new Elite Wolf Slayer Achievement.
- Descriptions for the Mastery feats include the specific buffs each variant uses.
- The description of Crusader only brags about “better overall defenses” instead of “best defenses.”
- Regeneration enchantments are more powerful than before at Tiers 2 and 3.
- The Human, Elf, Dwarf and Humanoid Bane enchantments have higher Base Attack and Base Damage bonuses than before.
Escalations, Encounters and Mobs:
- Loot during the boss phase of Seekers from the Citadel was reduced to prevent farming.
- The 30m encounter and some uneven encounters a little too close to the Emerald Spire were removed.
- Moloch Cultists and Float Any River consistently use Priest as name for both male and female mobs.
- Goblin Sergeant used as the consistent name for goblins previously referred to as either Goblin Sergeant or Goblin Subchief.
- Alchemist’s Tools display a bomb icon when equipped.
- Spectral spelled correctly on Spectral Nightshade Berry.
- Cacophonous spelled correctly on Cacophonous Essence and Cacophonous Crystal.
Structures and Settlements:
- The Visiting Combat Alchemist Trainers at the Keeps in player settlements have once again had their training levels dropped and have been completely removed from Keeps +0/1/2. They will likely be completely removed from the remaining Keep upgrades in the next build.
- Fixed some floating/misplaced props for Guild Houses.
- Repaired a gap in the retaining wall at the top of the stairs near the taverns in player settlements.
- Removed unusable crafting doors from the Research Center and Bombing Range.
- Multiple window entries include better instructions for opening the window.
- Windows help entry mentions Friends Lists.
- Personal Window renamed to Personal Slots Window to match tooltip on upper-left menu.
- Undescribed icons from upper-left menu now referred to as Outstretched Wings and Silhouette buttons.
- Reputation entry refers to Character Sheet, not Character Window.
- Roles entry includes mention of Combat Alchemist.
- Hexes entry refers to Wetlands instead of Swamplands.
- Map and Minimap entries refer to setting pins instead of flags.
- Added entry for Character Traits.
- Multiple typos fixed.
- Tooltip on upper-left menu corrected to Friends Lists.