Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Full Guide to Keywords

Dazyk of Phaeros
Well, this was a much bigger project than I had originally anticipated, but I think it was well worth it.

Please feel free to view and download the PDF here. (This article is from the PFO wiki, however, most people cannot view it there without significant hardship. That is why I have PDF'd it.)

I will also politely request that Nihimon link the file in the Public Shared Folder so that everyone can view/share.

Also, please share your comments and feedback here.

Happy (Keyword) Match-Making!

Daz
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Dazyk
I will also politely request that Nihimon link the file in the Public Shared Folder so that everyone can view/share.

You're family, you don't have to be polite smile

Just share it with me on Google and I'll put it in the right spot. That way, you can make updates to it as necessary (as long as it's the same file).
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Err…

When I try to use the link above, I get the following message from Google Drive:

The open folder can no longer be viewed.
The folder that you were viewing no longer exists or you no longer have permission to access it. You have been moved to My Drive.

Make sure you're posting the "shareable link".
Dazyk of Phaeros
I know.. the link is being weird smile

Can you try again? I think I fixed it…
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Got it, but I had to upload it myself, so you won't be able to updated it.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post